moon festival over already

I think I will very happy because I really love moon festival.
That is my lovest chinese festival because I have many memory in past.
But, this year, I didnt very happy.

When I see the girl come and join us, my mood was spoiled at all.
Why she will appear?
I think we not invite her, but why her appear at wan yee house when we go you jie ?
不请自来的人真不要脸。

this moon party, I found that everyone were change little by little after graduate from high school.
Some thing was change.
我却一直欺骗自己, 去忽略那些已改变的事实。

5 comments:

婷 said...

who did u mentioned wor? Everyone present in that day is our friends la...all were invited by us!!!

mushroom said...

if u is my best friend, i think u will know who is the person. when emily named the name list, her name are no listed.

婷 said...

it's okay!"BUT" she was really invited,okay?!
Invited by me, so better plz don't criticize ppl like that.

琳恩 said...

i need to say tat she really invited by us...
tat day i no mention her name b'cos i dun know she got come back...
after i chat wif a person then i know she come back dy...
so i ask shiting to invite her...
tat day i just mention some ppl only lo...
other ppl i also no mention la...

mushroom said...

ok, then i apologized to u, L.S.T
ok?