moon festival over already

I think I will very happy because I really love moon festival.
That is my lovest chinese festival because I have many memory in past.
But, this year, I didnt very happy.

When I see the girl come and join us, my mood was spoiled at all.
Why she will appear?
I think we not invite her, but why her appear at wan yee house when we go you jie ?
不请自来的人真不要脸。

this moon party, I found that everyone were change little by little after graduate from high school.
Some thing was change.
我却一直欺骗自己, 去忽略那些已改变的事实。

5 comments:

said...

who did u mentioned wor? Everyone present in that day is our friends la...all were invited by us!!!

mushroom said...

if u is my best friend, i think u will know who is the person. when emily named the name list, her name are no listed.

said...

it's okay!"BUT" she was really invited,okay?!
Invited by me, so better plz don't criticize ppl like that.

琳恩 said...

i need to say tat she really invited by us...
tat day i no mention her name b'cos i dun know she got come back...
after i chat wif a person then i know she come back dy...
so i ask shiting to invite her...
tat day i just mention some ppl only lo...
other ppl i also no mention la...

mushroom said...

ok, then i apologized to u, L.S.T
ok?