the 1st time 25 hour no sleep at all





9th of november 2009,
After back to collage, I n siew pei straight away go chloe home.
we plan to do assignment, but we only started at 11pm
before started do assignment, we went to digital mall de mamak stalk ate dinner.
After ate dinner, I n siew Pei went digital mall because my brother want me get a laptop 4 him.
After went thr, my mind cant focus at all. even when i painted my assignment.
Then I paint my assignment from 11pm until 7am in the morning.
this is the 1st time i do assignment with my friend and no sleep for 1 day.
After back, I slept from 8am to 6.3o pm,
If not mu sister ask me to eat dinner, maybe i will sleep until night.
hehe
everyone say become a designer will die faster, isnt ?

3 comments:

琳恩 said...

my highest record is 24 hours only...

SeCreT said...

err... no record=.="

mushroom said...

i just one hour more than you onli.
hehe
hope no next time